Model No.: NWDMP-30
Shanghai Newwall Machinery provide turnkey dry mortar project since 2003, we not only manufacture
whole machines including automation, but also install the machine on site and provide formulation.
The machine productivity is 5-80T/h. During 13 years, we have finished over 300 projects at home and
abroad. We have special technology about the rotary sand dryer and round firebrick burning furnace.
The mix plant consists of the following parts:
1.Wet Sand Drying System: Triple-cylinder dryer to reduce the sand water content to ≤0.5%;
2. Raw Materials Storage System: store all kind of raw materials ;
3. Lifting & Conveying System: Bucket Elevator, Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyor, Crane;
4. Weighing System: depending on different formulas, weighing in proportion accurately;
5. Mixing System: with 60~180s blending, materials are mixed evenly;
6.Bagging System: end products are packed by 20/50/sack, or delivered by tank truck directly;
7.Dust Collection System: collect dust from drying system, weighing system, mixing system, packing
system, protect the working and living environment.
8.Control System: Semi-auto/Full-auto Control, convenient for operation and management.
The product can be produced by our plant:
Masonry mortar for brick
Masonry mortar for AAC block
Plastering mortar for brick
Plastering mortar for AAC block
Thermal insulation mortar
Advantages and service:
1. over 13 years experience focusing on Dry Mortar Production Line;
2. Over 300 projects experience, each project is customized
3. Over 100 workers and 20 engineers
4. Total 5000m2 production workshop
5. Provide turnkey project for dry mortar, include plant design, machine manufacturing and installation,
trial production and formulation
6. Manufacturing all machinery by ourselves including the automation, the quality is under control
7. Export experience and professional abroad installation team.
8. Warranty: 12 months since the installation is finished.
1. what type of dry mortar you want to produce?
2. what raw materials you will use?
3. will you get these raw materials in bulk or by bag?
4. how many ton per hour you want to produce?
5. which structure type you will use? Series type or tower type?
6. if need dryer, which type of fuel you will use?
7. your workshop layout?
8. geological conditions, snow load and wind load?
Contact us if you need more details on Dry Mortar Mixer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Construction Machinery、Dry Mortar Mixing Plant. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Dry Mortar Batch Plant
Premium Related Products